In order to protect your rights and interests, please read the following Warranty Policy carefully.
This Limited Warranty applies to tantra APs purchased from Agami Creations Pvt Ltd (alternatively referred to herein as Agami).
- Standard warranty is used to denote basic warranty service available with your product and is limited to 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Packaging, various cables, software products, technical data, and other accessories are not covered by the warranty. The maximum liability of Agami is equal to or no higher than the product’s purchased price. Agami does not provide a refund under any condition.
- Product accessories (External Power Adapter/Power Injector) shall also carry a 1-year warranty. Any and all the other add-on accessories supplied with any Agami product are NOT covered under any implied or statutory warranties. If any of these should stop working, the customer is liable to purchase a fresh unit of accessory from the point of sale.
- This warranty does not cover add on upgrades, modules and other accessories like cables, brackets, stands and free promotional items including software if any.
- The expense of removal and reinstallation of any Product, including labor costs, is not included in this warranty. The warranty period of any replaced Product shall not extend beyond its original term.
- Customers who apply for replacement are responsible for the one-way shipping fee and sending their defective product to the reseller/distributor from where the device is purchased.
- Agami reserves the right to alter models covered under the standard warranty program. This will be displayed on the Agami website from time to time.
The warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- Warranty will be honored only by producing the invoice of purchase. If the original bill is not available, the Company’s date of invoice shall be considered for this purpose.
- The Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy and the entire liability of the Company and its suppliers under this Warranty will be, at the Company’s option, to repair or replace the defective Hardware during the Warranty period at no cost to the original owner.
- Any repair or replacement will be rendered by the Company. The Company may, at its option, replace the defective Hardware or any part thereof with any reconditioned product that the Company reasonably determines is substantially equivalent (or superior) in all material respects to the defective hardware.
- Repaired or replaced hardware will be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period.
The above warranty does not apply if the Product:
- has been painted, rebranded or physically modified in any way
- has been damaged due to errors or defects in cabling
- has been damaged due to natural disaster, including but not limited to lightning, flood, tornado, earthquake, heavy rain or hurricane
- has been damaged due to power surges, improper power supply, electrical current fluctuations, corrosive environment installations, induced vibration, harmonic oscillations or resonance associated with the movement of air currents around the Product(s)
- has been damaged or impaired as a result of using third party hardware, software or firmware
- has no original Agami MAC label, or is missing any other original Agami label(s), or is manufactured by and carries the brand of a third party that is not Agami.
Warranty Claims, Returns and Replacements
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
A replacement Product may be returned to you as the Product was configured when originally purchased. You are responsible for all back-up, recovery, and reinstallation of other software or data.
Procedure to Claim Warranty
- Call the Technical Support team on +91 733.893.3047.
The support team will assist you in resolving any suspected defects in the product.
- If the product is considered defective, you shall return the defective product to the reseller from where the device was purchased.
Note: The product should be returned in its original packaging, including any accessories or documents that were shipped with the product.
- In the case of Dead on Arrival (DOA), that is, product failing within 7 days of the date of invoice, please refer to the DOA policy below. In such a case, you are eligible for the box pack replacement.
- For Warranty repairs, you are requested to send the description note of the technical defect and allow us to confirm the defect.
Once you have placed a service request for repair or replacement, the turnaround time is as follows:
- Replacement: 7 days
- Repair: 15 days
Agami products determined to be defective at the time of installation are to be returned to Point of sale (Reseller/Distributor) within 7 days (from the date of Invoice) by the end-user.
The end-user will be issued a new seal-packed unit by the Reseller after verifying that it meets the DOA criteria.
Typical defects with the unit could include the device not powering ON, power on self-test fail, functional failure or have some undisclosed workmanship defect with the product after it was received with the factory seal intact.
DOA shall also cover any physical damage found at the time of opening the box seal packed unit.
DOA Rejection Criteria
- The date of reporting the problem is more than 7 days from the date of the sale.
If outside 7 days, contact the local service center for help on the issue.
- Sub-prime product condition, for example, Scratches, Dents, Used condition.
- No original box pack.
- No accessories.
- Product submitted in a different box (different serial numbers on the box and product sticker).
Disclaimer of Other Warranties
EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTY SPECIFIED HEREIN, THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED IN ANY TERRITORY WHERE A PRODUCT IS SOLD, THE DURATION OF SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FIRST SUCCESSFUL COMMISSIONING OF THE PRODUCT. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY COVERED UNDER THE WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN, THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY, SELECTION AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT IS WITH THE PURCHASER OF THE PRODUCT.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AGAMI IS NOT LIABLE UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, INCONVENIENCE OR DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER, WHETHER DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFIT, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, FAILURE OF OTHER EQUIPMENT OR COMPUTER PROGRAMS TO WHICH THE COMPANY’s PRODUCT IS CONNECTED WITH, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA CONTAINED IN, STORED ON, OR INTEGRATED WITH ANY PRODUCT RETURNED TO THE COMPANY FOR WARRANTY SERVICE) RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCT, RELATING TO WARRANTY SERVICE, OR ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY, EVEN IF T ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE SOLE REMEDY FOR A BREACH OF THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR REFUND OF THE DEFECTIVE OR NON-CONFORMING PRODUCT. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF AGAMI UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY. THE FOREGOING EXPRESS WRITTEN WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES OR REMEDIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
This Limited Warranty shall be governed by Indian laws.
Above warranty, liability is applicable ONLY for Agami products bought and used within India.
You can contact Agami by any of the following contact methods:
Latest posts by srvadmin (see all)
- Mesh Wi-Fi or Range Extenders? - August 29, 2019
- Got a large space to cover without Wi-Fi dead spots? - August 8, 2019